FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
November 21, 2011
Introducing the New Simple Logger® II
The Simple Logger® II Model L564 is a 4-channel AC voltage and current recording device powered by alkaline batteries. Voltage inputs are directly measured up to 600VAC. Harmonic measurements are calculated from these 64 samples taken on each cycle measured and are only available from the Simple Logger® II Control Panel in the DataView® software.
The Simple Logger® II, Model L564, stores TRMS measurements at user programmable rates from eight times per second to one per day. TRMS calculations are performed on a single line cycle. The main advantage of the logger is its ability to perform a variety of recording tasks with easy and intuitive setup from a computer using DataView® software.
Analog information on the input is sampled and converted to a digital signal. This digital signal is processed and stored along with scale and time information. Bluetooth communication provides for the transfer of data from the instrument's internal memory to the computer for analysis.
- Four input channels (2 voltage & 2 current)
- Up to 180 days of operation from standard alkaline batteries
- Stores 1,000,000 measurements
- Includes FREE DataView® software for data storage, real-time waveform display, analysis & report generation
- Wireless Bluetooth data communication
- User programmable recording modes: Start/Stop, FIFO, Extended Recording Mode (XRMTM) and Alarm Recording
- Supported current probes: SR193-BK, MN193-BK or MN93-BK
- 600V CAT IV; 1000V CAT III
- Single/split phase and 2 phase load monitoring
- Neutral and ground voltage/current monitoring
- Intermittent problem detection
- Harmonic voltage/current monitoring using DataView® software
- Residential power monitoring
- Fault voltage/current detection
- Load profiling
Full Product Information:
Model L564 (Cat. #2126.36)